Ask Us Anything

Can I use the new motor tax system on a commercial?


I see that you answered a previous question asking about changing a commercial Kuga to a private vehicle. Your answer was yes but the tax would go by the old cc (engine size) taxation method. Is it possible to change from commercial tax to the newer CO2 system?

Brian Lalor (Laois)

Nov 2023 Filed under: commercial vehicle

Expert answer

Hi Brian,

I'm afraid not. Seems crazy, doesn't it?

Shane O' Donoghue - Complete Car Advisor

Read all questions...